If you were to label one component as the heart of your vehicle. It would be your engine. A failing engine can spell disaster to your vehicle, which is why you want an expert mechanic on the case at the first sign of trouble. At Getz Automotive, our ASE certified technicians are here to help you get the most out of your engine with unbeatable engine maintenance and repair. Anytime you need the best engine repair in Fuquay Varina, you need the team at Getz Automotive.
Engine Service Fuquay Varina
Sometimes the importance of automotive and engine maintenance is a hard lesson to learn. It isn’t uncommon to hear about drivers ignoring it and learning their lesson when they are broken down on the side of the road or handed a massive repair bill. Instead of finding yourself in an expensive predicament, stay on top of your engine maintenance schedule the easy way, with Getz Automotive.
Our expert mechanics are able to take advantage of all the latest equipment and top-quality parts in supplies in our state of the art repair facility to deliver you with the best engine maintenance and service in Fuquay Varina and the surrounding area.
Some of the engine maintenance services we offer include:
- Oil changes
- Fuel and air filter changes
- Spark plug and spark plug wire inspections and changes
- Timing belt or chain inspection and replacement
- Thorough engine inspection
If you aren’t sure what your engine service schedule should look like, you have come to the right place. Consult with one of our experts for the engine maintenance schedule that will keep your engine purring for miles to come.
Engine Repair Near Me
Where engine service is the offense in terms of preventing engine failure, there may come a time when you need to play defense to prevent further complications and problems. The first step in having your engine properly diagnosed and repaired is knowing the signs of trouble. Some of the signs of engine failure include:
- Your check engine light is on
- A knocking noise coming from under the hood
- Misfires or false starts
- Trouble starting your engine
- Engine stalling
- An increase in exhaust smoke coming from the tailpipe
- Your engine is running hot or overheating
- A decrease in power, performance, or gas mileage
- Vibrating or shaking when you are sitting in idle
- Any change in the behavior of your engine
If you notice any of these symptoms of engine trouble, it is time to call in the experts at Getz Automotive. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.